Friday, February 13, 2009

Chris Ferguson Poker Challenge... Slow going for now


For of those who continue to follow my escapades, this Chris Ferguson accomplishment online is still one that I deem remarkable. However, I am not giving up. I am of the firm belief that if any one person can accomplish an online poker achievement like that, so can another person. Maybe even another person.


The games continue to be a challenge. Playing poker in the lower levels on most sites is incredibly difficult to move forward since the rake is so high in comparison to what you can win and so many players choose to play out they're entire hands to see what happens.


There are definitely certain games that I find somewhat easier poker as opposed to others. That is not to say any one game is easier than any other in general. However, there are definite factors that seem to arise in online play that seem to make certain games easier to move forward in than other games. I will discuss more of this in the future if I somehow manage to continue moving forward.


The good news is that no poker game in this remarkable Chris Ferguson challenge has yet to take my minuscule bankroll away as of yet. I will continue to fight and hopefully come out the poker champion of building a roll from nothing. Only the bizarre world of online poker holds the answers.

No comments: